26th September Patch release
- The Project with Status component is now also showing the component RAGs commentaries when in full view.
- Projects set to auto-generate actuals are now excluded from timesheets.
- Fixed an issue with exporting meeting minutes to PDF when themes were set on meeting items.
- Also fixed an issue when exporting actions to Excel from a project dashboard that includes projects with many linked items.
19th September Patch Release
- Fixed a database exception when saving meeting agenda items.
17th September Patch Release
- Board performance Improvements
- Description box is now automatically expanded when creating new items.
10th September Release
New: Manage your project ideas, submissions & business cases using Fluid's board add-on for projects.
The Project Pipeline Board feature:
- Brings your offline intake/demand management into a managed process;
- Configures and manages your business cases from ideas to execution and close;
- Triage, prioritises, plans and approves your project portfolio;
- Ensures visibility of upcoming work, giving you the opportunity to plan and manage your resources;
- Democratises the process of change.
You can read more about more about project pipelines here.
New: Board live updates and collapse columns
- Working with other users on the same board is a breeze! Your board ⚡ instantly updates as they make changes.
- Updating a card via the dialog now updates the board without waiting for the spinner of doom.
Improvements / Fixes
- We support Microsoft Project 2021 mpp files in Schedule Upload.
- Fixed a timezone issue on the board backlog page.
- The Email Meeting Minutes functionality has been enhanced to better handle emails addresses when copied from Outlook or other email clients.