18th SEPTEMBER PATCH
- Removed Dot status updates from Unread & total chat badge counts
16th SEPTEMBER RELEASE
- Task Dependencies
- Set relationships between gantt items - Finish-to-Finish, Start-to-Finish, Start-to-Start, Finish-to-Start.
- Set a delay (lag) or an overlap (lead) between linked tasks by double clicking on the link.
- Automatically have Fluid replan your project schedule according to the dependencies and lead/lag times that you have set between items.
- Critical Path
- Select 'Show Critical Path' at the top of the gantt to highlight all the items and relationships that lie on the shortest timeline in which the project can be completed.
- Financial Forecast description
- It is now possible to add a description to financial forecast record
- Drag and drop line items up and down the list with clear markers as to where the item is positioned.
- Improved page layout
- Copy from previous dialog shows previous items as per their order in the previous session
- Allow non whitelist emails domains on user edit to be saved if the email hasn't changed