September 2020 Release Notes
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jan, 2021 at 12:30 PM
26th September 2020 Patch Release
ENHANCEMENT: New filtering functionality when adding resources to a project
- Adding resources to your project has become easier as you can now search for resources based on their rate card, their location or you can search for placeholders (unnamed resources) only.
NEW: In-App Product Updates and Alerts
- See the new What's New widget to learn about latest Fluid updates or Fluid functionality.
- Don't hesitate to send us feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
21th September 2020 Patch Release
NEW FEATURE: Ability to set up Project Phases when the Capitalization feature is turned off
- Until this release project phases were only applicable when the Capitalization feature was turned on.
- This has now been changed and project phases can be set to any projects regardless of the Capitalization configuration.
- Project phases when Capitalization is off do not have to be consecutive. The Project Details feed has therefore been amended to support this new feature.
NEW FEATURE: Archived Project Details Download
- You can now download the project details file for archived projects.
- This functionality is available to Financials administrator and can be accessed from the Financial Administration page.
- Fixed an issue with setting meeting session date and time.
- Hardened code when saving a dashboard.
17th September 2020 Patch Release
ENHANCEMENT: Resource Plan Bulk Edit
- You can now download all resources, named resources only or placeholders (unnamed resources) only.
ENHANCEMENT: Create your own dashboards
- Fluid offers a wide range of pre-built dashboards but you can also create your own dashboard.
- Click on Save As New Dashboard from a dashboard page to save the view you're on as a new dashboard.
- Dashboards are grouped within categories. You can either create your own category or use an existing one.
- You can also select the layout you want this dashboard to use.
- Fixed a couple of issues in meeting session capture component.
- Variance dashboard error when no expense type is selected has been fixed.
- Status report strapline order in project dashboards is now working properly.
- Resolved scenario planning export to excel issue.
- Fixed some layout issues.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.