28th September Patch Release
- Incoming dependency dialog was not opening for PMs with no project administration rights.
- There was an issue with project filters when selecting multi options for a custom property.
- Hardened project impact code.
- Schedule task start and end dates were not being displayed in the schedule task dialog after turning the auto calculated switch on.
22th September Release
We have changed our logo as part of the ongoing evolution of our brand. The new logo reflects who we are today and conveys our dynamic future.
- Export to Word & PowerPoint
- Filters applied to the Gantt chart component on the project workspace are now also applied when rendering the image in the Word or PowerPoint report.
- The Gantt chart image will now include sub-projects' schedule tasks if the 'Include Promoted Items' option is selected.
- Timesheet compliance
- Ability to toggle between accountable executives and Cost Centres has been added to all views.
- Team Allocation
- The team allocation component has been updated to display the allocation of a resource even if the resource has departed. This is to help resource managers to identify which projects departed resources are sill allocated to.
- A tooltip has also been added to show the allocation month.
- Resource Plans upload feed
- Processing of Headcount Impact, Plan and Primary Function values is now case insensitive.
- Schedule Tasks Bulk Edit
- Work has been done to improve performance.
- Fixed an issue with Task Type editing in metadata management page.
- Removed the capture tour in meeting module.
- Meeting capture code has been hardened.