29th March Patch Release
- Query to export all board tasks to excel has been improved to remediate performance degradation noticed last week when exporting 800+ tasks.
23rd March Patch Release
- Fix Export to Excel for Timesheet from YTD component on My Timesheet and Timesheet Administration pages.
- WorkInsights Metrics job failure for principals with double quotes in their title.
- Exporting board tasks to excel will not send a link to the downloaded file to help with performance.
16th March Patch Release
Path-to-green & Impacts with Category dashboard has been updated to display Projects by Business Driver pie chart.
- Limit the length of the business driver value to 100 characters.
- Refresh the cache after updating the resource plan of an inactive user record.
- Harden UI to prevent project hierarchy to have circular references.
- Remove end dates for Kanban board.
- Added validation to prevent all project types to be deleted, at least one project type must exist.
- Fixed an issue when recalculating schedule task parent dates.
- You can now download an empty template when using board task bulk edit.
- Upgrade .net framework to 4.7.2 before April as 4.6.1 goes EOL
4th March Release
New - Timesheet Performance page
A new Timesheet Performance page is now available to help track timesheet submission compliance as well as weekly, monthly and yearly timesheet hours, actuals and capex vs opex amount.
You can access the new page by clicking on the expand icon on the top right corner of the Timesheet Performance component on the home page.
Click on the Show Actuals button on the Weekly Capex, Monthly Capex or Yearly Capex tab to see timesheet actuals broken down by Capex and Opex. Click on the Accountable Executives label to see the data broken down by cost centers.
Enhancement - Boards alphabetically ordered on the boards page
We have had many requests to order the boards on the board page alphabetically instead of ordering them based on their recent access.
- There was an issue on the board backlog page when the tasks were grouped by custom properties.
- The promoted items component on the watchlist page is no longer displaying the Impact property value if this value is turned off on the instance.
1st March Patch Release
- Flex Board cards were not rendering correctly if the Line of Business value had been deleted.
- Filtering on action's theme on a project workspace page was also applying the filter to the impact section.