December 2019 Release Notes
Modified on: Wed, 18 Dec, 2019 at 10:56 AM
PDF DOCUMENT ANNOTATIONS
- Users can add private annotations to their meeting PDF documents (support for other document types e.g. PowerPoint or Word is coming in a later release).
- Users can take notes, make comments, highlight, add shapes or apply freehand ink drawings.
- Annotations are only visible to the user who added them.
- Recent meeting activity added to homepage meetings component
SCHEDULE - MS PROJECT UPLOAD
- You can now upload MS Project files to Fluid to create your schedule plan
- Files must in in one of the following formats: MPP, MPT and XML
- It is now possible to set an impact as Lesson Learned.
- Use the Cost Code functionality to set how project costs are allocated via percentage back to different cost centres or other financial buckets.
COPY FINANCIALS AND COMMUNITY
- Ability to copy current year or last year's resource and expense types from a project to another project
- Support for PDF Document Annotations is also available on the mobile application
- Meeting documents are now available alongside session documents
- New calendar view.
TOP NAVIGATION BAR
- Improved top navigation bar to better highlight primary functions
- Project chat icon is only displayed if the user has access to the project
- Meeting owners can now update meeting action's status using bulk edit
- Any group members can be mentioned in the comments of an action created from a group
- The Schedule watchlist page has been improved to use the full page height when displaying the schedule plan
- All Schedule actions are not available from the project workspace and can be edited / exported using Bulk Edit or Export to Excel.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.