27th August Patch Release
- Board members could not see hidden custom properties.
- The non resource actuals dialog was allowing to edit actuals in locked months.
- Resource allocation dialog was displaying non reportable user properties and the properties were not getting cleared after removing the selected resource.
- Fixed an issue with custom properties of type ValuedOptionsCalculation.
7th August Release
New Feature - Benefit Bulk Edit
You can now create, update or delete project benefits using the Benefit Bulk Edit. The new functionality is available from a project workspace or from a project watchlist.
You can learn more about benefit bulk edit here.
New Feature - New Health, Status, & Path to Green Impacts Dashboard
The new dashboard provides a full portfolio status overview. It combines three existing reports into 6 graphs, illustrating the Projects by Overall Status, Projects by Status, RAG by Portfolio, Status by Portfolio, Project by Business Driver, and RAG by Category. From there, the new dashboard also promotes Projects with Status, Red & Amber Projects Plan to Green, and Promoted: Project Impacts.
- Improvements have been made to the resource allocation dialog to ensure that the correct resource is allocated to a project. The dialog will now display the resource details (engagement type and any reportable custom properties) once a resource is selected so that you can review and ensure this is the correct resource.
- If you select to get the export to Word or Powerpoint template emailed to you, you can also find a copy of the report in your Dot channel.
- The project alternate reference as well as the project details have been added to the Status Report export to Excel file.
- The label for the business driver filters on project dashboards is now as per activity setup settings.
- Some enhancements have been done to Fluid API too.
- The Action bulk edit functionality has been amended to correctly handle schedule action.