28th June Patch Release
- Fixed custom property layout on board, impacts and benefits.
- Schedule tasks assignees could not save the task updates if they were not managing the project the schedule task is from.
- Board assignees could not add or delete attachments from a board task if they were not an owner or member of the board.
22nd June 2022 Release
New - Send meeting minutes to people outside the meeting
You can now email the meeting minutes to individual members or people outside the meeting, whether they have a Fluid account or not.
We will add in a next release the ability to send the minutes as PDF and add a cover email message.
New - Ability to download the underlying Word / Powerpoint Template
Simply download the underlying Word / Powerpoint template from the Export to Template dialog if you want to update the template and create your own.
Once your template is ready, upload it to the Documents section of the workspace or meeting page and make sure that its type is set to Dashboard Template or Meeting Minutes Template.
New - Trigger Capitalization Job
Capitalization amounts are regenerated daily by a nightly job. Project administrators and project managers can now manually trigger the job for projects they manage. You can find the link to trigger the capitalisation job under the Tools menu on the project workspace page.
New - Expand All Projects in expanded view on Resource Capacity
We have enhanced the resource capacity dashboards by adding the ability to expand all allocated projects in one click. Until now, each project had to be expended individually.
- The progress bar when downloading reports has been improved to give additional information on the download status.
- Funding amount were not always being rendered in the multi year financial component.
- Downloading a schedule blank template was failing.
- There was an issue switching dashboard when accessing via default /watchlist path.
- Some reports that were downloaded and sent by emails failed to open.