Project reporting is an important feature in Fluid and this article will explain how to access existing project dashboards.
To learn how to create a new project dashboard, click here.
Steps to access Project dashboards.
Step 1. Navigate to the Projects default dashboard
Click on the Projects tab in the top navigation bar. This will display the project dashboard that is set up as your default dashboard. This dashboard is either:
- the project dashboard that you have set up as your default dashboard
- or, if you haven't set up a default dashboard, the project dashboard that was associated to your account when your account was created
- or, if no dashboard is associated to your account, the project dashboard configured as the default dashboard on your instance.
Step 2. Click on Dashboards
Click on the Dashboards link the second navigation bar to see the list of pre-configured dashboards that are available to you.
Step 3. My Dashboards & Shared Dashboards
The tabs on the left hand side of the dialog represent the dashboard categories.
- My Dashboards
- Select My Dashboards tab to display all your saved dashboards. Click on the Select button of the dashboard you want to use.
- Shared Dashboards
- Select Shared Dashboards tab to display all the dashboards that have been made public on your instance. Click on the Select button of the dashboard you want to use.