WorkHub are virtual interconnected workspaces bringing people together on a shared purpose. They pull together the actions, decisions, chat and collaboration from all meetings, projects and boards that are linked to the WorkHub, allowing a centrally managed to-do list for any ecosystem.
Creating a new WorkHub
Create a new WorkHub by selecting New WorkHub from the CREATE dropdown.
Populate the WorkHub detail in the dialogue box - and once you're happy with the details, click CREATE.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
- A person needs to be a member of a WorkHub to have access to it - regardless of whether or not if they are a member of any of the linked meetings, boards or projects. Click here for more on WorkHub roles and what they permission.
- Linked meetings, boards and projects to not 'inherit' the permissions of the WorkHub. WorkHub members would need to be named members for each of the linked meetings, boards and projects in order to have access to them.
- You cannot create relationships between things you do not own:
- You need to be an owner/facilitator of a Workhub to link things to it; AND
- You need to be an owner/facilitator/PM or Editor of the boards, meetings or projects you are trying to link to the Workhub!