In this article we discuss how to edit the details of a meeting like the meeting title and purpose, members, themes, meeting type.
To change the details of the meeting click on the Edit Meeting Details button on the meeting dashboard page.
Note that only the owners and facilitators of a meeting can edit the meetings details.
From the meeting settings dialog you can edit:
- The meeting name;
- The meeting description - have you ever been invited to a meeting where you had no idea what it was for? Make sure you are clear on what your meeting aims to achieve;
- The meeting attendees (members), owners and facilitators - for more on meeting roles and what permissions they have click here;
- The default template to be used for new sessions - for more on meeting templates click here;
- Active/inactive flag - if your meeting has run its course you can archive it by setting the active flag to 'No'. This will remove the meeting from Fluid for you and all members;
- Meeting themes- using themes is great for tagging your meeting content to better analyse and manage your meeting outputs;
- The meeting type - this is valuable if you want to be able to extract meeting content for certain meetings to do more detailed analysis on how they are performing (contact your system administrator to configure meeting types); and
- The meeting avatar - give your meeting a funky personalised icon!