Every meeting in Fluid has a dashboard that forms the 'container' for a meeting. It is also often refers to as the meeting series page. The dashboard aggregates all the meeting information from all the sessions that have been held over time.
From here you can see a list of all sessions held, manage the action/decision log for the meeting - as well as how the meeting and its members are performing.
The left hand navigation offers access to each section on the meeting dashboard, with tools that make it easy to:
- Edit your meeting details
- Create a new meeting session
- Access the current session
- PDF download of your entire meeting report
- Export your dashboard actions & meeting analytics to excel
- Export your meeting minutes to Word or Powerpoint
- Bulk edit your meeting actions and decisions.
You can go directly to a section on the page by clicking on the section name on the navigation panel.
Meeting members and purpose
The top left section of the Meeting Dashboard page shows the meeting title, the meeting members and the meetings purpose. Changes to these details can be made by clicking on under Edit Meeting Detail.
From this section you can also:
- Favourite the meeting by selecting clicking on the star.
- Access the meetings unique email address by clicking on @ in order to communicate with the meeting from Outlook
The sessions section of the page displays all the sessions for the meeting that have been held over time.
Scroll through the months by clicking on the arrows either side of the date range.
To create a new session on the meeting click on +ADD. Only the meeting owners and/or the facilitators can create new sessions.
The following info is displayed for each session:
whether a session is still open or if it has been concluded and the minutes issued;
the % attendance for the session; and
the count of any overdue actions from that session
Meeting Performance Graph
Fluid is all about measuring how your meeting is performing.
The performance graph shows the current open items on each meeting member and their trending attendance over time. It is interactive so hover over a members statistics to see a count of their actions, select the legend labels to turn them on/off or click on a persons stacked column to filter the Actions and Decisions log by their assigned actions.
Actions and Decisions Log
All actions and decisions raised by the meeting can be viewed, managed and updated from the Actions and Decisions section of the dashboard.
The highlighted sections on the actions and decisions dashboard allow you to:
- Use the detailed filtering options on the left to customise your view of listed items.
- From the top banner you can:
- switch between the meetings open and closed items;
- view and remove your filters; or
- change the ordering of the items listed.
- Click on the summary completion status of a multi-assignee item to to expand out the view and see all the assignees and their individual status on the item.
- Click on an items chat icon to open the right hand panel and view all the collaboration around the item or add your own comments.
Click on the title of an item to open its dialog box. The left hand menu panel of the dialog gives you access to:
add checklist items
add or view attachments on the action
assign 'sub-actions/follow-on actions' to people who may need to do things in support of your activity.
open the items chat channel to view all the collaboration around the item or add your own comments.
add a unique URL for the item, making it easier to share with others.
allow changes that may need to be added, you're able to edit/amend the details of the action.
At the bottom of the meeting dashboard page you can add any meeting documents that you need members to have access to.