30th March 2020 Release
New Feature: Workhubs
Teamspaces have been renamed to Workhubs. Workhubs are the easiest way to get a single view of who needs to do what by when across any ecosystem. Simply link all your team's meetings, boards and projects to your WorkHub and Fluid will do the rest.
You can find more about workhubs here.
New Project Type: Financial
- Financial projects are non executing projects and are used as financial buckets.
- As a result, the workspace page for financial projects only displays the following components:
- Project Status component
- Financials component
- Community component
- Sub Projects component
- It also includes the following charts:
- Project Status
- Resourcing by Category
- Resourcing by Business Driver
- Project Workspace - The project type is now displayed before the project title so see at a glance what type of project the workspace page is.
- Resource Plan download feed - any users who have access to this feed will get the entire list of placeholder resources. Before this change, users had to be Application Administrators to be able to download the complete list.
- Project community plan - expired resources are no longer displayed.
- Fixed Create Account link on homepage.
- Fixed an issue in meeting capture view where actions added from previous meetings could not be re-ordered.
3rd March 2020 Release
This release includes a major improvement to the project financials component.
Project financials component - what changed?
- The financial component default view on a project workspace now shows financials by expense categories instead of expense types.
This provides a summary view of the project financials with the ability to drill down as explained below.
- Ability to drill down by expense types.
Click on to display the financials records by expense types.
- Ability to drill down by months.
Click on to extend the table and display all months for the financial year.
- You can easily differentiate closed months from open months just by looking at the font colour used to display the month column. Closed months are displayed in a darker colour.
- Hovering over a monthly value provides a view of the forecast amount, actual spend and approved amount for the expense type in that month.
- The colours used to display the financial amounts allow you to see at a glance where the amounts are higher than expected.
- amounts in closed months will be shown in red if the actuals amount is higher than the approved amount. If no approved amount is available, the actuals amount is compared to the forecast amount.
- amounts in open months will be shown as red if the forecast amount is higher than the approved amount.
- You can revert back to the full year view by selecting the 'Full Year Only' button.
You can find more about the project financials component here.
What else in this release?
Similar changes has been made to the project community plan.
- Closed months are displayed in a darker colour.
- Hovering over a monthly allocation value provides a view of the forecast and actual allocation.
- A colour code is used to display allocations in closed months. The actual allocation is shown in green if the value is less than the forecast allocation value, in red otherwise.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article