23rd October Patch Release
ENHANCEMENT: YTD Timesheet Performance
The following changes have been made to the YTD Timesheet Performance component:
- the percentage of submitted timesheets for the selected week is now displayed
- the number of submitted timesheets now includes the number of approved timesheets to easily see how many timesheets have been approved from the total number of timesheets that were submitted.
OTHER ENHANCEMENTS / BUG FIXES
- Additional validation messages have been added to Project Details page
- Users with Project Access and Resourcing Access roles can now see the Team Allocations component on User profile page.
- Open Current Session link on meeting dashboards was failing for meeting members.
- Fixed refresh button on Board page.
14th October Patch Release
ENHANCEMENTS / BUG FIXES
- The page scrollbar has been made wider to improve usability.
- Board tasks reordering functionality has been enhanced to allow tasks reordering while grouped.
- Fixed an error with the default dashboard page that was not set correctly.
- Capture on meeting session has been improved to ensure there is always an empty item to start capturing content.
2th October Patch Release
NEW FEATURE: Team managers get alerted when teams members' project allocations change
- Team Managers will now receive an alert each time one of their direct reports' project allocation is amended by a project manager.
- An unread message count next to the Chat icon in the top navigation bar is displayed when there is a new alert.
- Click on the Chat icon and open the Dot channel to see the details of the project allocation change.
NEW FEATURE: My Team Page
- My Team page has been redesigned to make it easy for team managers to see where their team members are allocated to.
- The Team Resourcing & Forecast component displays a graphic view of the team allocation for the current fiscal year. You can use the year toggle to change the fiscal year view.
- The Team Allocations displays the project allocation breakdown for each team member. It is also possible to see the project allocation for the direct reports of each team member by clicking on the drill down icon.
- If the Timesheet module is turned on, the page also displays the timesheet approval requests and timesheet performance for the team.
ENHANCEMENT: Meeting capture notes
- The code has been hardened to ensure you never lose your meeting notes.