Most people can get all the information they need to do their work directly within Fluid, but there is sometimes a need to manipulate the financial data in excel to perform in-depth data analysis or use paper handouts. The Export to Excel functionality has been built to that effect and provides a choice of different report types that can be downloaded.
- if you are on a project workspace page, select Export to Excel from the left hand navigation menu.
- if you are on a project dashboard page, select Export to Excel from the Tools menu on the top right corner.
You will be presented with a choice of reports that can be downloaded.
- The reports are organised into categories listed on the left-hand side of the dialog.
- Simply click on a category to change the selection.
- Once you have decided which report you would like to download, click on the Select button.
A more detailed description of the report will then be displayed with a link to the article that describes each column of the report.
You are then provided with two options: download the report or have it emailed to you. Note that it is recommended to use the email option when downloading large reports.
The list of report types that are available to download is dependent on the roles that have been associated to your account and on the project features that have been turned on on your Fluid instance.
The table below lists the different report types that are available and the user roles required to see the reports. Click on the report name to get more information about the report.
(Click on the report title to find more information about the report)
|Project Feature Required||User Roles|
|Project Access||Financial Access||Financial Access |
|Resourcing Access||Benefit Access|
|Financial Cap Amort Export||Capitalization||✔|
|Financial Detailed Export||✔|
|Financial FYF Detailed Export||✔|
|Financial Actuals Only||✔|
|Financial Forecast Only||✔|
|Full Year Financial Report||Capitalization||✔|
|LOB Project Financials||Line of Business||✔|
|PL Financial Export||Capitalization||✔|
|Project Ongoing Costs||Benefits||✔|
|Tranche Funding||Tranche funding||✔|